Saturday 20 November 2010

The Annual Publishers' Conference

This week was the APD conference and I was asked to give a talk on my current experiences of HE and the relationship with publishers. The title was:

Teaching and Learning Resources in Universities: how they are used and how they can be improved


I was also asked to chair the student panel comprised of UG and PG students from two different institutions. It went well. The students were fantastic and I have received some good feedback on my presentation. The basis of my work was about relationships and how, during these interesting educational times, were all need to work together. We explored the validation model, social learning and the control aspects of delivering an online learning package.

Going to upload the slides and will post a link as soon as I am done.

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment